Planning Application Support
- Planning applications will often require additional documents to support the representations made as part of the application.
- For example, in the case of an assisted living development, the local authority will require specific information about the prospective occupiers of the proposed premises.
- Providing the local authority with clear and informative documentation is instrumental in the success of many planning applications as they provide a contextual understanding to the planning officer responsible for the case.
- Supporting documents are individually drafted by our senior planners who call upon their collective understanding of the requisite information as well as the key policy considerations.
- Our planners and other in-house professionals have extensive experience in achieving the best possible planning permission.
Please note: permitted development rights only apply to houses and do not apply to flats, maisonettes or other buildings. you will need full planning permission for all works to a flat or maisonette. Read more.
Submit Planning Application Support Enquiry